viernes, 28 de agosto de 2015

Blogs Experience

Blogs are an important tool to express our thinking and senses. In my experience I think that post in the blogs is a very good complement to our learning. We’ve acquired new knowledge as words, concepts and skills to writer. Too the blog´s themes were so funny, in special the last, where we wrote about our favorite books. Now it´s easier and quicker big texts and they will have more contents.
Exercising in blogs I feel more prepared to communicate on this globalized world. It´s very necessary to know English if we want participate with other people of different countries. In the future I like tell to the classes about the blogs in the session to practice the oral and not only what is written.   
I think that we could have written about different themes in the first blogs. I like themes as our dreams, places that  We want to visit, ideas to change the world, beautiful family moments, etc.
But I hope that this tool keep in the time  because it´s very useful and more if complement with oral tools as dissertations, expositions, etc about the same blog´s themes for that I have more energy talking about my favorite things.

5 comentarios:

  1. In my blog, i writte about the complement with oral activities,

    ResponderBorrar
  2. oh !! for me also was fun write about my favorite book

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I also think that English is a very necessary tool but there people that they have more skills to learn it than others. Regards

    ResponderBorrar