viernes, 14 de agosto de 2015

Fast food

Hello friends, Do you like fast food? Well, in my opinion fast food is the tastiest in the world.  I love it because it´s cheaper and more delicious that home food.  Also I like it because it´s perfect to share with friends in parties or meetings.
I prefer eat fast foods in Malls because I feel more comfortable in those places. The worst places to eat that food are in itinerant business because I have sickened there.  McDondalds, Fritz, KFC, Tarragona or Telepizza are my favorite places to eat fast food, always with good company like my girlfriend or my best friends.  To these places I go one time for week aprox.  However in vacation I can to go until three or four times in a week. I know that´s not healthy but I tried don’t eat very often. So I do physical exercises to offset it. I wait that wiil be effective.
My favorite fast foods are cheese hamburgers, pizzas, cheese patty, hot dogs, etc. I love cheese food.  So I like it Italian hamburgers and BBQ.

Good bye classmates.  

5 comentarios: