lunes, 26 de octubre de 2015

Autobiography

Hi, I´m Valentin Rodriguez. I am 19 years old and was born in January, in midsummer.  I´m studying Public Administration in University of Chile. My dream is travel around the world and to know a lot of different countries as Chilean official. But I don´t want to go alone. My girlfriend will come with me.  
I like read realistic novels of authors as Lev Tolstoi, Stendhal, Dostoievski, etc. But I love read History books to know different cultures and to imagine other times and places that I don´t know. So I like football and specially the leagues in Europe like English or Italian.

I hope to learn so much in my career, doing friends and living multiples experiences. So I want grow skills that help me in my professional career.

5 comentarios:

  1. My best wishes for your dreams of travelling around the world with your girlfriend, that's really sweet, I know you will achieve it somehow.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The Serie A is the best league in the world, I really enjoy the matches.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It's a beauty dream!! I hope that it become true.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I hope you can travel around the world and have the chance of watching football matches ine very country you visit.

    Chers!

    ResponderBorrar