lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2015

A Country I Woluld Like to Visit

I always dream I´m in the middle of a forest, on the banks of a river. One time I watched a tv show where a man visted many places around the world. Since then I´ve gone to the Alps, especially Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic and Austria.  I want travel through of different of their cities and town, and then walk for forest and navigate in blue rivers. Also I want to see the panoramas that que those countries can offer like museums, cafes, pubs, parks, etc. Obviously that was very boring of live alone. For that I will plan go with my girlfriend. She also want travel and know a lot of different places and to have good memories about that.

7 comentarios:

  1. Surely it's better to travel with your girlfriend than alone. Hope you can go to all the places you want to soon.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Austria is a very beautiful country, a little bit too cold for my liking. I hope you can travel to all this places soon

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Don't forget the northern countries... Anyway, all these countries has very nice sightseeings!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Sounds like a good trip to take on a van with heaps of music to lsiten to while crossing those countries.

    Cheers!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. good idea for a trip! I hope you can make it true

    ResponderBorrar
  6. maybe one day, whit the perfect company you will come true your dream ;)

    ResponderBorrar