lunes, 4 de enero de 2016

2016 resolutions and predictions

I have too many expectations about this New Year. And that it´s because I´m studying in my third year in University; It will be the middle of the career. But that is personal. In the world I think that It´ll be a year with important decisions of many countries about something themes as Terrorism, ecology and economy.  I hope that cooperation will be more important that selfish decisions.
The last year was too much exhausting because with the University´s strikes we still don´t finish the class. But I still feel so happy in this career because it´s what I love. Too I feel so animated for to be in third year, that means there is less. In the last tests I have good marks and pass all my subjects. To 2016 I propose give it all to have success in my career, without passing anxieties like the last year.
Too I hope to have more relaxed moments and can take rest. I think that I deserve really good vacations somewhere, without anything to study or concerns. This way I come back with all of energy to study and do my activities. I really need get it back my good energies. I want too to share more with my classmates because the last year I don´t have so much time to share a time with them, thing that I´m sorry.
Finally I want discovered new under European music, go out and walk through Santiago while listen it and come back to play football, this time in the University. That depends with the time.

5 comentarios:

  1. Is great to love your career, have a great 2016 and drink a lot of báltica

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Good energies for you, face this year with a good baltica haha

    ResponderBorrar
  3. How is possible have a good year drinking baltica ? ajaja

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I just keep on looking at that bottle of beer and makes me thirsty hahaha I went through the same this year, but I organised myself a bit better and everything turned out easier... rest a lot in the holidays and start fresh new in autumn, you'll do great

    ResponderBorrar