lunes, 11 de enero de 2016

Second semeter thoughts

This semester has been really strong. Finish in the middle of January isn´t funny to everyone. But all isn´t so hard in the last year. I had good moments with my school friends, including football, play and alcohol. Too I had great days with my girlfriend. We went to fondas, parties and romantic dates along the semester. Those moments gave me so much encouragement to be good in the university. We started just in October and the classes are very fast and hard, with a lot of homework, investigations and tests. Macroeconomic and accounting are the hardest subjects to me until today.
Too for that I haven´t could go out so enough with my friends, that feel me a bit of sad, but I hope that I can to be more with them and with my girlfriend. It´s really sad when there are beautiful days outside and you can´t because the next day there is a test or an investigation. But the best gratification is a good mark won with sacrifice and effort. That is the only form to In the future have better chances to develop myself.

Just finish this semester I promise that I´m going to sleep three full days, play a lot of soccer play station games, drink beer with my friends and above all go out with my girlfriend and to have so much romantic dates.

3 comentarios:

  1. I'm going to sleep three full days too

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I'm agree with you that Macroeconomic and Accounting are the hardest subjects, I need study much more for these subjects.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. the best of lucks in the final tests to you mate :D

    ResponderBorrar