lunes, 18 de mayo de 2015

Expectations for a New Semester

Hi, It has started a new academic year and We expect pass all our subjects. I, Valentin Rodriguez, want pass all my subjects with excellent notes. There are some subjects very hard to me like Microeconomic, Applied Statistics, and other easier like Administration Theory or Administrative Law. I am not taking an extracurricular subject because I don’t want collapse for to have too many subjects. This way I have more time for being with my girlfriend, go out with my friends or simply read some good book.

I’m going to study so much for comply with my objectives. My idea is finish the career the fastest possible. For that I need pass all my subjects in the first time. This are my expectatives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario