viernes, 15 de mayo de 2015

My favourite Piece of Technology

Hi, today I’m going to speak about a instrument that ease our activities to the most of people: cell phones.  My actual device is a Sony Xperia ZR that exchanged for my ancient device, a Motorola Moto G. I use it for everything. From call to my mom or girlfriend to play my favorite game: European War 4. Also I can be always connected with my friends and classmates.
I like because is an all-in-one. It is my camera, music player, game console, computer, etc. My device simplifies my life in too many aspects. To check my mail is the first what I do in the morning and the last what I do before sleep. My life without it would be boring and harder.  

If ease the life, Why not use it??!!!!

6 comentarios:

  1. Absolutely amazing devide, i guess sony is better than samsung or apple, good job dog!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It's look a great device, man. I have a Samsung and it's useful like yours

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It's look a great device, man. I have a Samsung and it's useful like yours

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Amazing! But in muy opinion the best cell phone is Nokia: is indestructible.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Amazing! But in muy opinion the best cell phone is Nokia: is indestructible.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Man its amazing, yuor favorite games ìt`s incredible

    ResponderBorrar