domingo, 24 de mayo de 2015

My Favourite Music

Sometimes I think how would be the life of the people without music. It allows reflect about the life’s mysteries. My favorite kind of music it’s the indie, because it relax me and it help me to think in different things like the life, dreams, love or sadness. Formerly I listened harder music like rock, punk, and etc. but I want anything that would rise my mind. So I knew my favorite band until today: Bloc Party. One day I watched on TV a musical video. This video was “I Still Remember” by Bloc Party. This song made me dream with things that I like; forest, rivers and trains. They are English and her vocalist is Kele Okereke. He isn’t the best but I like. My favorite integrant is Matt Tong, the drummer.

I never have gone to a concert but I want to go to the Lollapalooza 2016 and maybe I can see to Bloc Party or my favorite indie bands like Bastille
, The Royal Concept or Beirut

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario