miércoles, 3 de junio de 2015

A Photograph You Like


Well, I want tell you about my favorite photograph. Curiously I haven’t been the one toke these photograph. They come of Wikipedia. Since years ago I write an Encyclopedia about every country of Europe. So I decided search info and photos in Wikipedia. These photos show forest and rivers; a lot of green and blue. The truth I don’t know when they were taken but haven’t much time.  
I like these photos because show places where I want go. It’s something more spiritual, it don’t explain it with words. But it would be like a dream that comply. Who wouldn’t want be in that park or swim in middle of the summer in that river, and then sleep under the black pine’s shadow??
For me that is the meaning of life. Those photos allow me dream about a better future, where my life flow like the river´s beat.

PD: Too I want be in a snowy Christmas

3 comentarios:

  1. Those places are amazing! I would like to know them too :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think there´s no one who doesn´t like to be there.
    Regards

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It´s a baeutiful place. Europa It´s amazing

    ResponderBorrar