domingo, 21 de junio de 2015

My Favorite Film

Hi classmates, how are you?? I’m going to tell you about my favorite film: Midnight in Paris. It’s starring by Owen Wilson and Rachel McAdams. This film tell the story about an American writer (Wilson) that goes to Paris with her fiancée (Rachel). So Wilson walks for Paris where has adventures that carries to the past. I love this film because show the best of Paris, its culture and its spirit. Too it shows scene of an ancient Paris and recreations of greatest writers and artists of the past centuries.

The first time that I saw it was for an accident. I turned on my TV and had a scene of Wilson in Versailles. That captivated me. My likes include historic films like Troy, Inglorious Bastards, Alexander, or Comedy films like Click, Jackass, etc. The most recent film that I´ve seen was Valkyrie starring by Tom Cruise like the Coronel Staufenberg, who plane kill to Hitler in an attack. This way would terminate the WWII.

1 comentario:

  1. I've never heard about that movie, but I see Valkyrie too, a lot!

    ResponderBorrar