lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2015

A video that I like

My favorite video currently is a musical video of a song called “Dance, Dance” by Fall Out Boy. When I´m sad or bored I like watch this video because It´s very funny and happy. It´s a song tell about a party where the players are the band´s members. Everyone in the party goes crazy and dances like if there were no tomorrow. In the middle there is a love story and other problems that exist in the high school life. There a lot of notable scenes as of a typical film part where the group of loser friends try become in popular, catching the attention through ridiculous dances or trying conquering popular girls and then to be rejected. I love this video for that, it shows the classic American parties that people hates in film like American Pie. But it´s the meaninglessness making that the video clip be so funny. I think that only few people don´t laugh with stupid that the actors does in this film, but there are some scenes out of places.

The music is very animated and It´s impossible doesn´t want to go and dance, jump and song like a freak. I recommend this video because this music is perfect to hang out or become a metro travel in something so much happy. And better if you are alone in your home and begin to dance.



3 comentarios: