lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2015

The films that I love and hate

I always have loved historical and comedy movies. But favorite film in the world is Midnight in Paris. I like it because mix History, art, culture, love and Paris. This film is about a American writer, Gil Pender (Owen Wilson) travelling with his fiancée, Inez (Rachel McAdams) to Paris. She is an empty and superficial woman, while Gil is a sensible and deep man.  In their visit they were sightseeing for Paris´s monuments and museums. A night Gil walks alone and loses.  Suddenly an ancient car met him. Gil knew Picasso, Stein, Fitzgerald, Hemingway, and other important artists in a time travel. Finally Gil moved to Paris and Inez was unfaithful with an ex. In this movie Paris is shown in its entire splendor, mixed with an story simple and catchy.


The film that I hate forever is Karadima. I went with my girlfriend to the cinema. But I must admit that I watched only half movie. It was grotesque, with a strong story, not able to sensible people like me. Sometimes I think in the poor Benjamin Vicuña. It hasn´t been easy record sexual scenes. It´s true, this movie wanted show real cases to sensitize to our society, objective maybe complete. But in my personal opinion I didn´t enjoy and I would wish never have watched. 

4 comentarios:

  1. I wanted to see Karadima,but whit your words I will not do:(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Karadima is ok. The plot is good and the performances are just fine. It can be a little shocking, but taht's my humble opinion.

    Cheers!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I agree Karadima can be way too shocking but you can't deny the amazing perfomance by Luis Gnecco. It was just outstanding I think

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I agree Karadima can be way too shocking but you can't deny the amazing perfomance by Luis Gnecco. It was just outstanding I think

    ResponderBorrar