lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2015

A day that I will always remember

I will never forget the day that I knew to my actual girlfriend…well, when she knew me. In the last year of secondary I traveled every morning in Metro. I read books while listen music. I didn´t know that a girl always traveled with me and she usually looked at me. Through a facebook page she found me. This happened a Friday and the next Monday we met us. Monday, August 19, 2013 is a date that I will always remember because I fell in love of that girl that always looked silently at me. Just one hour was enough to know that we would be together for a long time. Sometimes people say that the fast things end faster. She said that day “I love you” and then she hidden her face of shame. I don´t remember a moment more tender that this. But how I´m very bad I said to that girl that I traveled to study in Argentina. She felt too much sad. I told that it was a joke and I kept with her. She was very angry with me but we realized that needed us. After that we kissed us. 

8 comentarios:

  1. a strange way to know people, but a very romantic story

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The day I met my girlfriend is impossible to forget for me, too.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. that is quite a story to tell! Who'd tell after 2 years you'd still be together.
    good for you mate!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Yeah, it is like a movie!

    Great story.

    Cheers!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Wow, that's a very rare way to meet your girlfriend, the uncommon things like that are way better

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Well, even if the way you two met was weird, it's just a nice experience you both share with each other

    ResponderBorrar
  7. It's a very romantic you story ...and all that for a book.

    ResponderBorrar