lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2015

The Perfect Song


Music must be one way preferred to express our senses. Since immemorial times people has played and listened music to tell stories or to say different things. The perfect song to me is “I Still Remember” by Bloc Party. It isn´t the most popular song of this band but It´s the most I feel. The idea in the song is tell about a story in a routine relationship day, highlighting normal events express and sentimentally. The lyrics are very deep and sensitive, but It isn´t slow and boring. It has harmony in the voice, it resulting an impact at the moment of listen it. The phrases in the lyrics that most represent the senses in the song are:
You said "it's just like a full moon". 
Blood beats faster in our veins 
We left our trousers by the canal 
And our fingers, they almost touched


But maybe the most interesting thing in the song is the musical video that is the perfect complement to the lyrics and music. Since the first time I watched that I loved it and discovered that It will be my favorite song. The truth is nobody feels that I feel but I always will consider like a masterpiece.


6 comentarios:

  1. I like some songs of Bloc Party but I didn't listent to this song, I'm going to listen to it!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Find a song that connects with your feelings is a great sensation!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I really like Bloc Party's frontman voice, specially on Banquet era. I've never watched the video of this song, it's beautiful

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I used to watch the video on MTV when I was a kind, I really liked it but never knew the name of the song. Thanks for sharing!

    ResponderBorrar